COTA Victoria has a proud long history of collaboration and innovation. COTA Victoria is values based organisation with our people passionate and committed to working with and for older Victorians to promote their health and wellbeing, protect their rights and advance their interests.
COTA Victoria is dedicated to attracting and retaining the best people whilst providing them with a friendly, respectful and supportive environment that’s centrally located with fantastic facilities.
Here at COTA Victoria we value individual contributions and encourage open communication amongst our staff. We have a strong focus on supervision, professional development and reflective work practices. This approach helps us to ensure we are always learning and improving.
Join us now and contribute to useful and rewarding work whilst giving something back to the community – view our current opportunities.
Respect – We respect and value the contribution and lived experience of Australians as they age and support each person’s right to make choices and to participate in their community.
Diversity – We value the great diversity that characterises Australians of all ages and are committed to genuine exchange and engagement with all older people in Australia.
Collaboration – We communicate and work collaboratively with older people, with each other, with our partners, and with the Australian community to achieve the vision and mission of COTA.
Integrity – We operate accountably, ethically, honestly, and openly and strive for excellence in all our interactions
COTA advances the rights, interests and futures of Australians as we age
Ageing in Australia is a time of possibility, opportunity and influence
Our Strategic Priorities
For older Victorians, COTA promote opportunities and protect rights. Our Strategic focus is on Policy, Health, Rights and Organisation activities.
We are member based organisation run by, for and with Victorians 50+.
Our people are encouraged to participate in service improvement and policy development through team meetings, annual employee culture surveys and various internal forms.
Join us now. Your reward is a career structure with opportunities for training and development in a values based organisation.
- Flexible work options and work-life balance depending on the requirements of the role;
- You will access to purchase leave to manage family, study or other commitments;
- You will be provided with generous working conditions and competitive remuneration including the option of salary packaging where you can significantly increase your take-home pay;
- You will have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for free, confidential counselling which can assist in dealing with difficult personal or work-related issues;
- You can develop your professional skills with both formal and informal development opportunities with access to an internal training calendar and external study assistance for those wishing to develop their skills in their current or aspirational role at COTA;
- You will be provided with regular supervision with bi-annual performance and development conversations;
- You will enjoy a calendar of events including knowledge information sessions, community, cultural and diversity initiatives and other social events;
- You will work in secure, modern CBD offices – next door to Flagstaff Station;
- You may choose to ride to work – we have access to free, undercover and secure bike cage within our building and end of trip facilities;
- You will have access to free annual flu shots.
For further information about COTA Victoria Enterprise Bargain Agreement please email email@example.com.
A placement with COTA Victoria ensures you will be surrounded by an encouraging and supportive team, receive regular supervision and be offered professional development opportunities.
If you are seeking a student placement opportunity with COTA Victoria we encourage you to research the various programs we operate in and align your placement application accordingly.
We understand that securing a student placement is a competitive process. COTA Victoria does receive a large number of student placement requests each year and regrettably we are unable to accommodate them all.