COTA considers ageing as a time of opportunity, so what do we need to pitch to our next Victorian State Government to enable this to happen?
Join us in an online community conversation about the priorities of older people with key organisations, aiming to influence the agenda for the incoming state government.
Want to get involved? We’ll include tips so you can engage your local MP and other political candidates.
- Chris Potaris, COTA Victoria CEO
- Fiona York, Housing for the Aged Action Group EO
- Elizabeth Drozd, Australian Multicultural Services CEO
- Ally Scott, Disability Resources Centre Campaign Officer
- Jennifer Evans, SRV elder abuse community educator
- Emma King, Victorian Council of Social Services CEO
Please Zoom in to hear what older people are telling the key community sector organisations and join the conversation to seek change so we can all age well in Victoria.