This two day workshop carries 11 CEC for Fitness Australia (3PDP’s for Physical Activity Australia and can count towards Professional Development hours for Physiotherapists and we are currently looking at registering this training with ESSA for EP’s).
Saturday 12th October 9.30am – 4.00pm & Sunday 13th October 9.30am – 4.00pm
The content covered includes:
- SFL protocol, health appraisal and assessments
- Managing the complexities of chronic conditions and physiological changes as we age (Delivered by an Exercise Physiologist)
- Core stability, back care and pelvic health
- Risk assessment (clients and the physical space)
- Fitness testing (Physical markers as required for evaluation)
- Postural assessment and strength training applications, including strength training variables, benefits and equipment for over-60s
- Practical Program application, including warm up ideas, practical strength and power ideas
Please supply own lunch, snacks and drinks.
The workshop cost is $350 for providers ($450 for exercise professional not under a SFL provider agreement)
*****Places strictly limited*****
NOT A PROVIDER? Find out how to become a provider email Mish at email@example.com