Your membership can make a big difference to the lives of older people.
COTA exists to advance the rights, interests and futures of Australians as we age. That means rewriting what modern ageing is and can be, standing up for the needs of older people who are disadvantaged and speaking out against ageism and age discrimination.
As a COTA member, you have joined a community of fellow citizens who care deeply about the rights of older Australians, and who share a vision of ageing as a time of possibility, opportunity and influence. The COTA community is a powerful one that is continuing to grow in size and influence.
Your membership makes a big difference. It provides COTA with precious resources to extend our reach and advance our advocacy for older Australians. Your feedback is an important source of advice for our directions and priorities.
- You help us overcome ageist stereotypes and combat ageism
- You help us call out elder abuse
- You help us take a strong stand about lifting the standards, choice and expectations of all aged care
- You help us redefine our ageing and celebrate modern older lives.
For older people
For a low annual membership fee of $42 (single) or $52 (joint), individual COTA members:
- have opportunities to have your say about the issues that affect you
- keep in touch with the latest information, campaigns, events and activities through our monthly e-newsletter COTA Connects and four issues of our quarterly print magazine, ONE COTA
- access to the COTA Rewards and Savings Program, including savings on dining, leisure activities, e-Gift Cards and more…
- access to COTA insurance, designed specifically for over-50s
- access to reliable, secure and guaranteed COTA Home Maintenance Services.
Join today or renew your membership online
(These links will take you to the COTA Membership site.)
Organisational members of COTA Victoria contribute to our service development and delivery, policy advocacy and information exchange. Members also receive:
- discounted entry to COTA events
- our monthly e-newsletter, COTA Connects
- four issues of our quarterly print magazine, ONE COTA
Contact us to inquire about organisational membership.