Good news! The eSafety Commissioner is hosting free webinar presentations. Join us to learn something new or refresh your knowledge with a choice from our most popular topics – book your spot today!
New Topic – All you need to know about data and public Wi-Fi
Whether you’re using the internet at home or on your mobile everything you do online uses data. Knowing how and when to use your mobile data or Wi-Fi can help you stay safer online and save money.
Join our 1-hour webinar to learn:
• How to get the best value for money from your mobile data plan
• Tips on managing your data allowance
• To keep your data costs down while out and about
• How to use public Wi-Fi safely
Our eSafety essentials to staying safer online
Join us for our most popular topics.
• Can you spot a scam? Tax Time edition – learn how to recognise and protect yourself from common scams and where to go for help when you need it.
• Safer online shopping and banking – learn how to shop online with confidence and do your everyday banking online safely.
• Staying safe on Facebook – learn how to protect your privacy on Facebook and enjoy connecting with others online safely.
For more information and to book your spot, visit https://beconnected.esafety.gov.au/bookings
New to webinars?
If you’re new to webinars and would like to find out more about what they are and how they work, click here: https://beconnected.esafety.gov.au/bookings/#newtowebinars
We look forward to seeing you online!