It’s Your Energy – New Energy Rights for Victorians
People across Victoria are consuming energy. But have we been doing it in the dark?
The Essential Services Commission, Victoria’s independent regulator has launched IT’S YOUR ENERGY – an awareness campaign on new reforms that give Victorians the power to make the most of their energy. It’s time to switch the lights on.
The Essential Services Commission wants Victorian energy customers to know more about their new energy rights. You have options if you want to get information on the best energy plan for your circumstances, switch to the Victorian Default Offer, or get help when you need it most.
COTA Victoria has also developed an information page on How to Save Money on Energy (insert link) covering:
- How to find the cheapest plan
- What assistance you can get if you can’t pay your bill
- The full list of Energy Concessions
- Solar Homes programs and rebates
- Energy Conservation and efficiency
- Know your rights
- Understanding Energy Definitions