Transdev Melbourne is committed to improving the accessibility of our service to support the needs and aspirations of people with disability.
We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who are keen to join the Transdev Melbourne Accessibility Reference Group (TMARG).
The TMARG will meet twice yearly and will provide feedback on accessibility issues relating to Transdev Melbourne’s bus services.
Interested individuals must know about, or experience challenges with public transport accessibility.
Who can apply to join TMARG?
Interested individuals must know about, or experience challenges with public transport accessibility. Members should meet the criteria listed below:
- Members should be representative of:
- people with disability including mobility, visual, hearing and cognitive
- people with communication difficulty
- people at risk
- Members must catch a Transdev Melbourne bus service at least 12 times per year.
- Members must be able to comment on and discuss contemporary accessibility issues relating to bus services.
- Members must be able to work in a constructive manner in group situations and respect confidentiality when required.
How do I apply?
Please send a resume and a response no longer than one A4 page addressing each of the criteria listed above. Please ensure your resume contains the name and contact details of at least 2 referees.
Send your resume and response to Justin Rogers, Media, Public Affairs and Digital Manager.
Post: PO Box 8021, Sumner LPO, Brunswick East, VIC 3057
All applications must be received no later than 5pm Tuesday 30 June. Applications received after this date cannot be considered by the selection committee.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Shortlisted applicants must consent to their personal information been used for a National Police Record check.
If you are not selected for an interview you will be contacted after applications close.